Monday, May 10, 2010

Yo! Let's Tweet!

Looking to follow me on Twitter? Clicky on the linky below and get tweeting with me! Everyone is always welcome in my nest of tweeps! (Image is linked)


Welcome to Yo Tweeps Twaffic Exchange.
This is a test OF the emergency broadcast network or something... it's a trial.

WHY: Everyone wants to grow their Twitter audience.

**I want more traffic period**

So play along with

Image courtesy of Wolverine on August 20, 2009 by Dave Mott


To play along and increase your twitter twaffic: we need to meet some new people.

1. Follow me on twitter . Click on my twitter Icon above.
2. Follow lissylee77 on Twitter {http://www.twitter.com/lissylee77}
2. Shout a hello on twitter. #yotweeps Then I'll know you followed and I'll reciprocate.

Want more tweeps?

3. Grab the YO Tweeps Button




4. Place it on your blog. This helps to BRAND the Exchange so that it is recognizable.
5. Put a twitter icon / link on your blog post like I did. ( little birdies)
6. Go back to Supah's.
7. Visit some other YO Tweeps linkers on the list.
8. Follow them if you choose and shout out to them on twitter that you did.

Example: @lissylee77 #yotweeps I'm following!

9. If someone follows you, reciprocate. It's that easy.



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails