Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Well.... that's just it. Yep, I woke up this morning thinking it was Thursday. I must be trying to bump up the days so hubby can get home sooner. I swear i already went through Wednesday this week but apparently Tuesday was so much work it equalled 2 days in my head.

See, Sofia woke up at 6:30 yesterday morning (usually she's a 7:30-8 am kinda girl) and it totally threw off her whole day. She was whiny and cranky and grouchy and throwing herself on the floor in a fit kind of mood.... ALL DAY!! I swear, I asked myself why I haven't taken up drinking yet as a hobby. It was just that kind of day and of course when Sofia is like that it affects miss Bella too... oh, 2 cranky females under the age of 4.... so much fun! Then Sofia cried bloody murder cuz she didn't want to go to bed even though she was sooooo tired. That went on for about an hour.

Then hubby mentions on the phone last night he might have found a new job... (ok, it's so hard to find jobs here now it's next to a miracle to find one). Now wait for it... hubby calls this morning to tell me he'll be home Friday for a few days!?! Ok, at this place now, he's hardly been home... ok he's been home 3 days in a month and a half. Then he tells me he changed jobs!!! Ok, here we go again. Ok so I usually leave that stuff upto hubby as he's more experienced in that field and knows a lot of the companies or people who have worked for them.... wow! I hope this works out the way he wants it to. He said he had an agreement to work a little and then have some time at home, etc....

Anyways, I'm so glad I got the kids pooped out this afternoon... they're both sound asleep at 9 p.m.! Can I get a woot! woot! Ah.... momma might just relax with a glass of wine tonight and work on the skirt I've been making for Sofia. Evening folks!



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails