I am so in love with the show Glee.... and my girls, well, they love this song. It comes up on a commercial here and everytime it's on, they dance and try to sing... so how appropriate we mix the two...
Wow! I got awarded another blog award! Well, guess it's a good thing I dusted off this thing and am trying to get back in the swing of things. I have to thank Being Zara and Zidan so much for awarding me this. My whole intention originally was to blog so family and friends can keep up with us and our goings on but I have kind of changed things up along the way... good to know people actually like some of the musings that pop out of my head.... well, and the photos don't hurt either I am sure.
Ok , now onto the award stuff...
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1.) Thank the person who gave you this award.
which I can check off my list as I did it above (if you read my previous posts youèll see I seriously have to make lists for EVERYTHING.
2.) Share 7 things about yourself
1) I am a huge Sex and the City fan..... I think I know every episode off by heart and if I watch it in Italian I still know exactly what they say in english cuz I can read their lips.
2) I am a closet fan of Jessica Simpson.... ok, she may say some stupid things (but who doesn't every so often). I mean I want her clothes, her hair - even if it is fake, her fabulous hairstylist to the stars BFF - cuz who doesn't need a BFF who KNOWS HAIR! I'd love to have boobs the size of hers and still not need a bra - ok I got her beat on the size but hey, I'm still breastfeeding.... I know, don't get started on that...
3) I am a shoe and purse-a-holic. I really should go to meetings for this and I believe I have passed it onto my daughters.... my 3 year old passes a storefront and has to stop and touch the window and stare in amazement.
4) I took interior design technology in college.... then I wanted to take construction but at the end of 2 years I figured I had enough schooling for a while. ha! Now I'd love to be able to go back and learn something else.
5) I am learning crochet all by myself. I am not doing too shabby at it also... I made some of the cutest hats and headbands for my girls.
6) My next learning project is sewing. I used to sew and really miss it. I see so many super cute outfits for wee ones and purses etc (of course I had to mention purses!) on Etsy, I want to make my own. I even asked hubby for a sewing machine.
7) I miss our house. When we lived in Viking (Canada), we had a big house with our own yard not one you have to share with 10-15 other condos.... I miss it. the space for the kids to actually run in the house on rainy days, a big yard for them to play in in the back yard on warm days... a swing set of our own.
3.) Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (Wow! Again, not sure the kids will allow me time to list 10... we will see).