Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday's Fun Finds
Well, this little card has been crazy popular these days! I think I've sold 4 or 5 of these this week! (That's pretty good as my shop is still fairly new.) I have another card like it in shop but in different colours. I had a client ask if I could make the same one with orange, pink and green and voila! I think that person had an awesome idea!
Now onto a little find:
I found this cute how-to t-shirt bracelet at U-Create (wow, I just realized how many hyphens are in this sentence!) Anyways, Ashley from Lil Blue Boo was nice enough to share the tutorial with everyone... I thought it was just plain cut but also a great way to use up any great scraps of fabric you have laying around... RECYCLE! First person I thought of was Maddy my neice. Apparently she and her friends are into making friendship bracelets.... ah, that takes me back! Sitting in class with string and a safety pin, busily working away at making the coolest bracelet while I should have been paying attention to the teacher... Anyways, pop on over and check it out.
Well, that's it for today folks. I'm pooped an am off to bed. Hope you have a great Friday evening!


Photobucket

1 comment:

FrouFrouBritches said...

That invitation is precious!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails