Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Well, to keep up with my newest addiction.... here's a super cute tutorial I found for saving a cute child's t-shirt at Make It and Love It. I've had some of those that I have had to throw out because I didn't know how to get the stains out... wish I saw this blog post sooner. Makes me want to dig through the girls' clothes to see what I can cut up! Seriously, check it out! (Image is linked)


Now, onto more sewing.... here's the two skirts I made a while back... I still need to add the ruffle ribbon along the bottom of the second skirt but for now, it still looks super cute on Isabella. The polka dot one is Sofia's although it would probably fit Isabella. I apparently measured wrong and made it a tad big for Sofia. Oh well, she will grow into it. The great thing, it only took 1 fat quarter of fabric for each skirt.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Your blog is sooooo awesome! LOVE what you have done! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails