Friday, November 13, 2009

Is this Not Gorgeous?

I pass this yard all the time when we go shopping for groceries... but the other day it was particularly more beautiful than most days...
I think it's the fact it was actually sort of sunny. Yes, sunny...

Right now it's autumn in Italy and if you've been here in autumn, you know, the sun is not a thing you see often. Ok so we don't already have snow, and no it's not freezing but everyday it's a greyish shade of BLAH! (Ok I can say this because I live here now... if I was a tourist I probably wouldn't even notice it cuz I'd be distracted by the old buildings and sites).

Just had to share this autumn beauty.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Your photo makes this yard look magical!

Anonymous said...

Very gorgeous! I would love a feature on my custom dog portraits, I have a really good sale price right now : ) Thank you so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails