Saturday, November 28, 2009

Etsy Feature

I've decided to do a little feature of fellow Etsians shops once and a while and since this weekend there are big sales going on and Christmas is almost upon us I thought I'd do another one.

Here's a darling little shop with a little bling for the holiday season... (I'm sensing a pattern in my choice of features here - hee hee)

Kattfive's Creations

Flights of Fancy Antique gold butterfly necklace

This beauty would be great for your holiday parties! I love butterflies and this shade of acqua is so pretty. She also sends this little gem in a gift box which saves you having to find one if you are planning on giving it as a gift... and this would make a wonderful stocking stuffer for the girly-girl in your life (I know, I'm a girly-girl) or even for one of your best girl friends. Why not buy it for the gardener in your life or your mom? I'm sure my grandma would like it or my mom (I know, I'm a mom too and I'd love to get this as a gift!)

Kattfive writes:

Elegant antique looking butterfly filigree placed as a centerpiece on this pretty antique brass chain, which has beautiful emerald Czech glass beads inserted in between the chain. A timeless piece.

So what are you waiting for? Get over there and do a little shopping!

3 comments:

Sabbio said...

Ciao,

I just discovered you while promoting on Etsy and I like to be there : your taste for Italy, your long breastfeeding, your love of beautiful Etsy creations and your care for climate change all attract me here :)

I'll come back ;)

RhiannonSTR said...

Very pretty! Your blog is so nice - I love the look and feel of it.
Rhiannon
Daily Paint Journal

Julie said...

Thank you so much for the nice feature....I really appreciate it.
Julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails