Friday, November 20, 2009

Etsy Blog Feature

So I decided to help some other Etsiers out in hopes that the sales fairy will leave some dust on my shop... here's 2 cool shops.
Leaf Thai Silver Necklace with Green Charms by Flaunt Designs Jewelry

Is this piece not refreshing? I just love the look of it! This past summer we were overwhelmed with purple everywhere here in Italy so it's a nice change to see green.

Flaunt describes this piece as, "Thai silver leaf pendant on a sterling chain, with emerald Swarovski crystal and faceted green aventurine gemstone charms. Pretty necklace which celebrates nature. Thai silver is more pure than sterling, being 96 - 99% silver content. This leaf was handcrafted by the Karen Hill tribe in Thailand. The sterling silver box chain is 18 inches long, with spring ring fastening. The handcrafted sterling & Swarovski crystal accent charm is an 8mm sphere of sparkly emerald green, the gemstone charm is a faceted, 6mm rondelle of milky green aventurine."

It sounds like a wonderful gift to buy someone this holiday season doesn't it? I know I would LOVE to see this in my stocking (hint hint befana). Flaunt has a lot of other gorgeous items in shop ranging from $8 up so get over there and snatch up something!

__________________________________________

Set of 6 Winter Snowman Themed Wine Glass Charms by Cre8tiveQT

This is a mommy like me putting her earnings into the bank for her wee on like me....
She said her daughter wants a computer so lets give a little girl a dream come true.

These are cute little charms perfect for your holiday parties! Ever been to a party and set down you glass only to find you set it beside someone elses and now you aren't sure which is yours? That's where these fancy little charms come into play. Joanne gets the snowman, Suzy has the brrr... and so on. Practical AND cute! Ok so I'm a wine lover so this item is totally perfect for me! Ha! Ha! Cre8tiveQT also has some sweet little bracelets at really low prices that would be great for your teen's stocking this Christmas. I know times are tough this year so why not pop by this shop and do a little shopping, save some loot for yourself and help that little girl get her computer? Sounds good!

____________________________________________

Don't forget to pop over to my shop as well!

www.lissylee77.etsy.com

to check out the Christmas card sale!

4 comments:

Jill (for Cre8tiveQT) said...

WOW! Lissy, thanks so much for the feature! My little Cre8tiveQT will be so excited when she gets home from school and sees this. My guess is that immediately after she's going to want to cre8 more! :o) Thanks again!

Unknown said...

THANK YOU so much, Lissy, for featuring Flaunt on your blog; what a lovely surprise! I feel quite at home over there in Europe, seeing as I am a transplanted Brit myself :)
Grazie (?) Thank you & Ciao ♥

Erica said...

I love that flaunt necklace! this is a lovely blog lissy!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who reviews about
many
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business

Related Posts with Thumbnails