Thursday, September 14, 2006

Well, I think our summer is finally come to an end... according to G that is. When I woke up this morning there was no bright sunshine but a somewhat greyish cloudy sky... not something I'm used to seeing the past few weeks. It's even been getting a bit chilly the past few nights. I've had to add my throw blanket to the bed. I haven't heard the forcast yet but I'm sure the rain is coming sometime today. It's one of those cool, damp feeling days... anticipating the rains to come.
So I guess I'l be using my jeans again and my poor flip flops that I just bought this summer will probably be retired anytime soon. The sweaters will have to be brought out of the closet once again....

Ah! Fall has arrived!

Photo by Melissa, Japanese Maples at Parco Sigurtà Giardino... a little background...
"The park is one of the world's 5 most extraordinary gardens. The park started life back in 1617 and was used by Napoleon III as his headquarters in 1859. The park hosted such illustrious Nobel prize winners as Konrad Lorenz in the 20th century. Today the gardens offer 560,000 square meters of spectacular views, brilliant colours and picturesque corners that follow one from another in the most surprising and enchanting way." Website here: http://www.sigurta.it/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails