Friday, February 23, 2007

Finally Completed!

I've been working on this page for what seems like forever! I got halfway done and then was stumped as to how I wanted to embelish it. Scrapper's block I guess... well it's finally done and outta my hair! I'm not totally thrilled by it and wouldn't call it one of my favs but it turned out ok. I tried using some new papers and doodads.... for something different I guess.

Aren't the booties just darling? So cute and cozy looking... I love the little sheep on the front! I told G that yesterday while out and about with Kirsten, I saw the cutest little stuffed sheep in a window... too bad the store was closed! Might have to take hubby back there for a peek! Hmmm..... he's off tomorrow.... might have to do some convincing! Tee hee!

Hope you like it! And don't forget to leave yummy comments!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails