Monday, January 08, 2007

Tanti Baci!

So I just got some crappy news about my old dog. I guess she's been sick so my ex has to have her put down tomorrow.

I mean, I'd rather her not suffer, it just sucks. She was such a good dog and such a character. I used to love it in the wintertime when she'd try to sucker anyone into letting her in the house. She do the "lift the right paw, then lift the left paw" thing. So many people fell for it and used to bug us about letting her in to stay warm. We of course were onto her! As soon as she thought you weren't looking, she'd be hopping around and playing in the snow like usual. What a little bugger! Smart hey?

Well, I guess we got to enjoy her for about 12 years, she put in a lot of time and I guess it's her time to go.

Sending you big hugs and kisses Two Socks. I'll miss you bunches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww you look so adorable and you have a glow about u! I'm happy for you and G! Make sure to give me details when the big day happens!

Related Posts with Thumbnails