Thursday, December 07, 2006


Today is the big day!

Yep! Can you believe it's been a year already? Well it has! This year has flown by so fast I can hardly believe it myself!

Well, this first year has been great plus we've had the added bonus of expecting a baby in the end of March! YAY! 3 March babies in our family! WOW!

Well, I just thought I'd put in a little ditty for our Anniversary... Happy Anniversary Baby!!! Ti amo tantissimi!


Well, looky what hubby got me!

Isn't he a sweetie? He came home from his last tour and surprised me with these and some goodies for breakfast. Aren't they gorgeous?

They have everything in there! Roses, gerberas, carnations, spruce bows, dainty roses, decorative cabbage, some wierd fuzzy green ball things, mini chili peppers, mini apples, berries, eucalyptus, tiny lilies, and even rosemary!

What a hubby!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails