Friday, December 08, 2006


24 Weeks Today!

Well, hubby and I have this thing... at the same time every month I'm supposed to take belly shots... sooo.....

Let's just say it isn't easy taking these pictures by myself, let alone month after month while I get bigger and bigger and things get harder and harder to do... ok so I could go on all day.

Anyways, got some really nice pictures done today and then took everything down and went to my computer and... NO PICTS!?!?

WHAT? I even checked them on the camera while I was doing them. Anyways, apparently the disc wasn't formatted properly before I did these pictures.... yeah, I formatted it to get rid of the old picts. So I had to set up again and change clothes....

Well, let's just say I wasn't in the enthusiastic mood I was an hour earlier, I basically tried to remember what looked best and just shoot, shoot, shoot! They turned out ok, but not as good as before. Oh well, thank God for some photo enhancing programs... I edited and cropped a few and they still look pretty good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe that you've been a married woman for one year already! Congratulations. And I can't wait to see the baby! Have a merry Christmas!
Luv,
Nicole

Related Posts with Thumbnails