Friday, September 23, 2011

A Little Move.

Well, it's been a while since I blogged here and you are probably thinking I dropped off the face of the earth.... well, not completely, I did drop off the face of Italy. Yes, we have made the GIANT move once more back to Canada.

Since I can't share my life and experiences in Italy with you anymore, I sadly will be neglecting this little bloggy from now on but I am making the big move over to my other blog:



I would love it if you could pop over there upon occasion. I love my readers and hope you will follow me in my move to hear about my experinces here as a Prairie Mom... it may not include gondolas or mideval castles but I hope to bring you great features, funny stories and other little crafty party ideas.

So this is where I say "Ciao!" to this blog and "Ciao" to my new blog.... gotta love how the italian language makes it easier for us other earth dwellers to remember how to say hi and bye ;P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails