Tuesday, October 10, 2006

School Time!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So Kirsten and I got together to try to get registered for school... but it took us 2 days to do it!

First, we met on an afternoon to go to the school we were going to before but the lady we needed to see wasn't there. We were told to come the next morning around 9:30 a.m. That was ok because we ended up spending the rest of the afternoon just hanging out.

The next morning I had to catch the bus at 8:15 a.m. (cuz there was no bus closer to 9:30) and meet Kirsten at the school. Well, we saw the teacher and turns out the classes we would be taking were full (or full of just 15 and 16 year olds so she didn't want us taking that class). There was room in the basic class which we were willing to take but one started at 8:30 a.m. and the other was at night (no good for me cuz there's no bus after 8 p.m.-ish.)

So, she told us to try this other location, well, we had to make yet another appointment for Monday, Oct. 9th at 9 a.m. Well, we found the school and then figured, hell, lets do the touristy thing again today! So we hung out all day till Jeff got home. It was getting time for me to catch my bus so they drove me (in the car Jeff just got like and hour before) to the bus station. While waiting, a girl came up to the lady behind me and said something about a bus strike. Well, the word "Tempi" caught my attention cuz that's my bus company! So I asked the lady if it was Tempi on strike also and she said yes, there's no buses. GREAT! G is away and I'm stranded in Cremona... but wait!

I called Kirsten right away (it had only been 10 minutes since they dropped me off) and asked if they would mine taking a tour to my big town... They were planning on testing out the car a bit I guess so she said "No probs!"

Thank goodness for Jeff just getting his car.

So anyways, let's get back on track, Monday morning came and we met at the school and got all registered but the classes are being held at another location... so off we were to find it. We had a city map from the other day but all those streets going this way and that, and also not all being markd, we finally found it. Hopefully Wednesday will go more smoothly! So we're registered to go Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00-11:00 a.m. I'd prefer 10:00 a.m. but oh well. Saves the rest of the day for us to hang out or for me to go home and do some grocery shopping and stuff. We'll see how the classes go Wednesday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails